The risks in the world of fruit and vegetables
To the list
Modern market gardening is increasingly complex: the evolution of production over the past decade has resulted in a growing investment of capital and resources that have profoundly transformed the sector.
- increasingly cutting-edge cultivation techniques
- need for continuity in quantity and quality of production
- need to guarantee farmers' incomes
- exponential growth in demand for high-quality products
These aspects have led to a significantly increasing proximity of agriculture to the industrial world under the investment profile as well as in regard to the type of risks.
THE INTERVENTION OF EURORISK IN THE FRUIT AND VEGETABLE SECTOR:
We provide insurance consulting and risk management services for this sector, which allows for professional management of the range of risks that characterise modern farms. In particular, we have designed and developed specific solutions for new risks:
- economic losses resulting from the lack of product
- loss of market share and damage to corporate image
- new techniques for product conservation
- economic losses due to unpaid loans
- asset liability of directors