Marble and stone
The risks incurred in processing marble and stone
To the list
The sector of ornamental stone production and processing in Italy has undergone remarkable development, starting from the early eighties, so much so that Italy is currently one of the major European manufacturers of raw materials.
The natural stone industry is present throughout the national territory; it is characterised by a significant enhancement of the product, which has favoured its passage from a typically regional market to an international market.
The continuing growth in demand has required:
- substantial investment in technological development
- adaptation to the new commercial requirements of the globalised market
The activity is characterised by three specific stages:
To assist companies in managing the risks in each production stage, Eurorisk offers a complete consultancy and assistance service to:
- identify the risks specific to every productive context
- check the adequacy of insurance coverage
- study and introduce new solutions to improve the safety of the company