To the list
The activities of administrative bodies are at the service of every citizen, as provided by our Constitution; to ensure the proper conduct of this task, the legislator has laid down the guidelines for public activities: quality and affordability, transparency and accountability.
In order to meet the requirements of the institutionally delegated tasks, it is essential for each Public Institution to operate safely, to manage the risks which their many activities expose them to on a daily basis effectively.
Eurorisk has developed for the specific industry or sector of the Public Administration a consulting and insurance management plan consisting of complementary and integrated activities in order to ensure:
- proper risk management
- insurance cost rationalisation and containment
- maximum protection of property and/or operating assets and the liability of the Institution
Our plan includes:
- analysis and evaluation of all the risks connected to the activities carried out by the Institution directly or by delegation
- examination of existing insurance policies
- identifying bottlenecks and finding customised operational solutions
- study and elaboration of tender specifications
- working with the internal staff of the Institution in the management and application of contracts
- training courses to promote risk management expertise internal to the structure
- consultation and assistance in claims management