Management of damage
Our intervention for best claim treatment
Using a technically structured procedure, the company and the consultant work together to transform damage from a potentially negative state into an opportunity for growth and improvement for the entire structure. Damage management is the litmus test of good and effective risk management and is used by the company to verify the actual effect of the risk the company and study new technical and organisational solutions to reduce negative impacts on company business.
Eurorisk assists the Customer by providing a technical and operational damage management plan marked by:
- Prompt action on the damage
- Analysis of the dynamics of the event to ensure correct damage assessment
- Consultation for drafting the required documentation for the statement of the claim
- Assistance in the quantification of damage
- Coordination with experts, liquidators, damaged parties, damaging parties, lawyers, etc.
- Constant treatment and monitoring of the correct processing of the claim until its conclusion